Tuesday, July 5, 2011

At Least I Have Baker Friends Right?

Yes! You are correct! I have totally been procrastinating on this cheese danish adventure. The truth is...well...I'm a little scared it will be a fail. The recipe is a bit complicated (maybe i just don't get it yet) and things are not looking so good with my dough :(. I have clawed not to finish these but I'm afraid I need to do this tonight. So while I am in the middle of a major fail with some cheese danishes. I would like to share some pics of some yummy cookies my bestest friend made for the 4th of July. It was a dessert pizza recipe that was made into cookies. Mmmmmm. C'est bon!
There is my bestie Hollie in the back - the creator of those delicious cookies! Yep her baby is super cute.

Ok So I'll share my friends to you as well : Hollie, Crissy (the mom), and Chelsea.

My friends at the 4th celebration.
Ok, no more procrastinating! Back to work Missy!

No comments:

Post a Comment